WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

nutella and mommy parties


nutella....
Yummy!!! I was so excited to be chosen from http://www.mommyparties.com/ as one of their host for the nutella party. I have been wanting to try nutella, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend money on something my kids might not eat. I was so WRONG! Nutella is wonderful! No lingering after-taste like you might think. If you love chocolate you have to try nutella! My kids are picky about some things, but this they are not! They love nutella sandwiches and I feel good about giving it to them!
I couldn't wait to share it with my friends. They all loved the goody bags, too. Mommy parties sent goody bags with idea cards, free samples of nutella, an amazing nutella insulated cup, coupons for $1.00 off nutella spread enough for 10 people. I love blessing my friends with free stuff and knowing I am giving them good quality items is even better! My family is enjoying our free standard size of nutella so much I am going to have to use my coupon this week!
I hope I can do more mommy parties. If you would like to be included in their program, you can check them out on facebook or at their website, http://www.mommyparties.com/. Thank you, mommy parties!!! I look forward to many years with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment