WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Homebody, that's me?

Yep, I think I am officially a homebody! I love the days when there is NOTHING to do!! I can stay in my sweats all day!!! Of course, I still haven't made it to the "sittin' around" part...don't think I ever will! There is always something to do here! School has been so great lately! The kids seem so much more content and are really doing a great job!

Our morning routine consists of breakfast, prayer time/devotion, assigning school work, put on a load of clothes, dishes, lunch break, back to school, switch clothes, decide on supper, finish school, wait on Curtis or see him off to work, and then relax for the evening. Now keep in mind we have church on Sunday (morning and night), AWANA on Wednesdays, Abigail on Wednesday and Thursday, and whatever else we schedule for fun! Oh yeah, and there is the occassional unexpected that likes to pop up ever so often!!! Life is so good!!!

I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment