WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Will you follow me?

Am I really getting this old? The days go by too fast. Wasn't it just summer? These are questions I seem to be asking myself lately! Some days I can't get anything done, others I am looking around to find something to do! Maybe I just forgot what I was supposed to do! I have so many projects started, but will they be completed?

School is going good. We just started an on-line program. Dylan actually asked to do more today! WOW!!! If we can get the technical issues solved I think this will be a great program. Julia asked if she could move on to 2nd grade! I like the possibility of moving ahead!

Planning Christmas...more to come!

I want to build my blog in order to do more on-line work! So, please be one of my "followers" and help me boost by ratings! If you have any questions on how to do this, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I am still here..following you!!LOL Haven't you heard??I am a stalker!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete