WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Deal of the month!!!

My deal of the month has to be "coupons"!!! I have recently learned how to use coupons, other than just cut and forget where I put them or let them expire. I am loving it. I really love the way I am saving my family money!



Since being a full-time stay at home mom, I really feel I have found a way for us to manage our money better. Just over the last month I am basically saving around $20 from my subtotal to the total I pay at checkout. I have saved more with in-store electronic coupons which are actually taken off as they are checked out. My receipt shows my yearly savings is already over $135.00 in just one month!!! I'm loving it. I am continually learning. I can't wait to get the big deal, where I get a buggy full of groceries for less than $10.00!!! Crazy, but it can be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment