WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to Normal????

Is there such a thing? I think we all have a definition of what is "normal" to us.

Whatever it is for you, I hope you find your way back to your "normal" this year. We have been on a roller coaster ride in the last two years. I have learned so much about myself and others. I have also learned more about how amazing my God is and how much he loves me!

As we start a new year, we are more settled. We are still on a journey. I am excited to see where God will take us this year. The more I think about our life and our family, I really don't know what our "normal" is. I really don't think I want a "normal" life. I want to be in God's will. I want to do what He wants me to do. I want to be faithful to Him. He is always faithful to me!

Deuteronomy 7:9
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the FAITHFUL God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

I don't want a "normal" life. I pray you don't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment