WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of Thanks!!

How can I choose only 30 things I am thankful for?  There is NO WAY!!!  I have been sooo blessed!  Each day brings MORE BLESSINGS!!!  God is so good.  He is faithful.  So here is my "attempt" to list my 30 days of Thanks!


1. I am thankful for God, who created me, who loved me and KNEW me before I was ever conceived!
2.  I am thankful for Jesus, God's only son who was sent as a sacrifice to cover my sins so I could have eternal life in Heaven!


Each day I will post a new "THANKS" for the month of November...but of course it will just keep growing!  
God bless!  Pass it on and Pay it forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment