WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful....

Although 'THANKSGIVING' holiday is over doesn't mean that's where we stop and wait until next year. We have to be "thankful" everyday. It is a gift from God!

When you feel down and depressed by the stresses of this life, and there are plenty, start naming your blessings! You are alive, you may not feel good but you are alive. You have another chance at another day. You choose how to live it!!!! "For I know the plans I have for you, saith the Lord. Plans to give you a future and a hope." God has awesome plans for your life. Will you accept his?

I am so thankful for life, my salvation through Jesus Christ, my relationship with Jesus, my family, my friends, my home, clothes, food, health, and so much more!

Today's challenge: When you think of something negative, list 5 things positive to counter the negative! You will be amazed at what happens!!! I DARE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment