WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

THE ITEM OF THE YEAR!!

ZOUT Action Foam....is the best stain remover ever!!! Yes, I spelled it correctly! Zout! I started using Zout about four months ago. A friend was cooking supper for us. As she splattered and soiled her shirt while cooking, she merely went and sprayed this product directly on her shirt she was wearing. I was shocked! It immediately started to disappear! I have been very pleased with this product until this week. Now I am in love with this stuff! I had grease stains on the front of one of my best shirts. I immediately sprayed Zout on the stain and washed it the next day. I didn't think about the stain, so without checking for it I put it in the dryer. The stain was still there. "Okay," I thought. I will try this one more time. So I put more Zout on the already washed in and dried grease stain. Your hand could not cover the area of the stain! To my amazement, after the second wash with Zout the dried grease stain was gone!!!! I will not buy anything else again!!!

You can find Zout at your local store. The price is comparative to the other brands. It comes in a bright red bottle. DO NOT CONFUSE this red bottle with another name brand item. I also used the other "name brand" item in the red bottle... After using their brand, my shirts look like I had sprayed oil on them on purpose! I hope you will try it and let me know if you like it as much as I do!

*This is not a paid endorsement! No money or product was given in exchange for this testimony/review. AAS.

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment