WELCOME!



Look around, stay a while! Leave a nice comment, please! Enjoy!
God is who He says He is! God will do what He says He will do! Your circumstance does not change how Great God is!

Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My mod-podge Christmas....

This Christmas was wonderful...full of special times with family and friends! I wanted to make something special for Christmas gifts this year. The grandparents and special friends are getting harder to buy for! They either have everything I can't afford or I don't want to buy what I can afford! So, as I started on this journey I was inspired to buy a few unfinished wood pieces. As I began to think about what I could do, pictures of the kids came to mind. I didn't want to ruin any good pictures so I decided to just print them from the computer. As I kept going with this thought it just all came together. The kids painted the wood. We found a cute tray for grandma, a closable box for Granny and Nana Pat. I used a circular piece for Nanny. I collected some pictures when they were younger to the present. I wasn't so sure about the "mod-podge" at first. I had some air bubles and was just praying all the pics wouldn't be smudged. They were awesome. A priceless gift for just a little effort!



I made rectangled wood signs for some friends. Some were sports related, others quoted great scriptures! I will continue this throughout the year. Thank you, God for the inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment